Iquitos Day Trips and Other Excursions
Amazonian Trips provides many opportunities to see Iquitos and the surrounding areas by providing day trips. These tours can be combined and tailored to provide the experience you want. Tours can be as short as a few hours or can encompass the entire day. A few of the Iquitos sights are listed below.
- Iquitos Amazonian Museum (Museo Ethnográfico)
- Municipal Museum of Natural History
- Camu Camu Art Gallery (Featuring the art of Francisco Grippa, a peruvian artist from Pevas)
- Belén Market
- The Bora and Yagua Villages
- IMET Botanical Gardens
- The Malecon (Boulevard)
- Plaza de Armas
- Allpahuayo – Mishana (White Sand Forest)
- Pilpintuwasi Butterfly Farm and Animal Orphanage
- Port of Bellavista (Nanay River)
- Quistococha Zoo and Lake
- Manatee Rescue Center
Pacaya Samira National Reserve
We also organize camping trips to Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve.
We can create custom tours just for you. Just tell us what you want to see and we will make it happen!